Articulated Counterbalance Machines
The uniquely designed Aisle-Master is capable of doing the work of both conventional counterbalance forklifts and reach trucks, with the flexibility to work in very narrow aisles. The hydrostatic drive provides greater reliability and reduced maintenance costs.
The Aisle-Master is available in both Gas/LPG and electric/battery powered engines and offers a range of lift heights and capacities up to 2000kgs.
Features & Benefits:
All the innovative features of an Aisle-Master articulated, reach forklift mean you can increase warehouse storage, lower costs and improve productivity.
Available in electric and LPG powered models, the articulated design offers unbeatable maneuverability, providing faster load cycle times and reduced driver fatigue.
- Greater reach and capacity: each truck lifts to heights up to 15m, offers VNA operation in aisle-widths of just 1.6 m .
- Impressive load/lift capacity of up to 2.5t,
- Driver comfort and safety included as standard: enhanced cabin ergonomics and superb visibility lead to less downtime
- High quality robust construction of chassis and mast using high-grade steel and castings – gives better reliability and longer life span
- Each VNA truck can operate on any floor surface, both inside and out.
To better address your needs, please contact our highly trained and experienced material handling experts who offer free consultation.
Setting new standards
The cost of cold store and temperature controlled warehousing operations is much higher than that of ambient warehousing, making space saving more crucial than ever.
Aisle-Master’s collaboration with some of the major names in the industry has resulted in the cold store model, developed specifically for this sector’s exacting requirements whilst guaranteeing optimum storage density. The fully enclosed, high visibility cab keeps drivers warm, reducing the time needed for breaks and increasing productivity.
Forklift sales, service and hire across Humberside, Yorkshire and Lincolnshire
If you need assistance with your materials handling needs in and around Humberside, Yorkshire and Lincolnshire please contact us below and we’ll get back to you without delay.